VESA is an abbreviation of Video Electronics Standards Association. VESA is a universal size that is adopted by the majority of television manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung and LG. The VESA size ensures that a monitor or television can be fitted with a wall mount.
The VESA size is the distance between the fixing points on the back of the monitor or television (horizontal x vertical), indicated in millimeters. Take a look at all our VESA compatible TV brackets.
Which VESA sizes are there?
Various VESA sizes have been added in the recent years. Below you will find a current overview of the standard VESA sizes that are currently available. If you click on the VESA size, you will immediately see the TV brackets that have this VESA size.
- VESA 75 - 7.5 cm horizontally x 7.5 cm vertically
- VESA 100 - 10 cm horizontally x 10 cm vertically
- VESA 120x180 - 12 cm horizontally x 18 cm vertically
- VESA 200x100 - 20 cm horizontally x 10 cm vertically
- VESA 200 - 20 cm horizontally x 20 cm vertically
- VESA 200x300 - 20 cm horizontally x 30 cm vertically
- VESA 300x200 - 30 cm horizontally x 20 cm vertically
- VESA 300 - 30 cm horizontal x 30 cm vertical
- VESA 400x200 - 40 cm horizontally x 20 cm vertically
- VESA 400x300 - 40 cm horizontally x 30 cm vertically
- VESA 400 - 40 cm horizontally x 40 cm vertically
- VESA 600x200 - 60 cm horizontally x 20 cm vertically
- VESA 600x400 - 60 cm horizontally x 40 cm vertically
- VESA 800x400 - 80 cm horizontal x 40 cm vertical
- VESA 900x600 - 90 cm horizontally x 60 cm vertically
What VESA size has my TV?
There are several ways to find out which VESA size your television has. Often it is mentioned in the manual of the television. You can also search online, for example on Google, for the type number of your TV + vesa. If the VESA size is known, it will appear in the search results. Can't find it? Then you can easily measure the VESA size yourself. You can do this by measuring the distance between the attachment points from heart to heart at the back of your TV. First measure horizontally and then vertically. Can't figure it out or are you in doubt? Then please contact our customer service.
VESA is universal and therefore very convenient. But it can happen that you have a television that doesn't have VESA sizes. At TVWallmount.co.uk you will find a number of non-VESA television brackets. These often have slotted holes. Take a look at all non-VESA TV brackets.